Unlike above Spotify Music Downloader, Ondesoft Spotify music downloader allows you to download Spotify music directly from Spotify library and save them to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF at 320kbps. It can download any songs you want, as long as it's in the Spotify library, so that you can transfer and play the Spotify songs anywhere you want.
- When the download is finished, you can go to the Files app, and then choose 'iCloud' 'Shortcuts' 'Music' to get the downloaded Spotify MP3 files. Method 2: Download Spotify Playlist to MP3 for free on Android Phone. If you want to free download Spotify to MP3 on your Android phone, you can try this open-source app - SpotiFlyer.
- How to Convert Spotify to MP3 Online. This section includes online methods that make it possible to download songs from Spotify to mp3, free or paid. Soptdl is a website that can help you convert songs from Spotify to MP3 with no download. And it says €36 for the 12 Months Membership. Also, there are no restrictions on.
- You can download music from Spotify for offline listening if you have a subscription to Spotify Premium.
- You're able to download albums, playlists, and podcasts on Spotify's mobile app.
- You can only download playlists for offline listening if you're using Spotify on a computer.
- Visit Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Spotify allows users with Spotify Premium to download music so that they can listen to their favorite songs or albums offline.
Quick tip: Spotify lets you download playlists, albums, and podcasts on mobile. But you can only download playlists on your computer.
If you're about to hop on a long train ride or are heading to an area without Wi-Fi, here's how to download your favorite songs for offline listening with a Spotify Premium account.
How to download music from Spotify on your iPhone or Android phone
To download music from Spotify, select the album or playlist and tap the 'Download' button on Android or the downward-facing arrow on iPhone. When the download completes, you'll see a green downward-facing arrow next to each song.
Video: Apple Music & Spotify: How to transfer playlists and music library (Rumble)
Here's a full step-by-step breakdown.
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device and log into your Spotify Premium account.
Tap on 'Your Library,' located in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Then select the playlist that you want to download in the 'Your Library' tab.
© Taylor Lyles/Business Insider Tap 'Your Library' on your screen and select the playlist you want to download. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
In the playlist, tap the 'Download' button so that the toggle turns green. This will immediately download the songs in your playlist. You'll see a green downward-facing arrow next to each song when the download is complete.
© Taylor Lyles/Business Insider Flip the switch on the 'Download' button to download the songs on your playlist and listen to them offline. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
Quick tip: To access your downloaded Spotify playlist on your phone, all you have to do is tap Your Library > Music and select your music under Playlists or Albums.
How to download music from Spotify on your computer
- Subscribe to Spotify Premium, or log into your Premium account on your PC or Mac computer.
- Find the playlist that you want to download.
After you've selected the playlist from your account, click the 'Download' button to the right so that the toggle turns green. The playlist will immediately start downloading.© Taylor Lyles/Business Insider Enable 'Download' on your playlist(s) of choice, and Spotify will begin downloading the songs. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
- After you finish downloading your music, the songs in the playlist will be available offline. A green symbol will appear next to a downloaded playlist.
Download Mp3 Of Spotify Playlist
Quick tip: To access your downloaded Spotify playlist on your computer, go to Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Offline Songs Storage, and from there, you should be able to see the location of your downloaded songs.