It is a trusted source of high-quality games. Our Super Nintendo ROMs download files are safe and secure. SNES ROMs Free Download. With our collection, you can rediscover free SNES ROMs for Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, Earthworm Jim, and dozens of other timeless hits. In the realm of 16-bit games, Super Nintendo Entertainment System was the ultimate platform. In addition, SNES is known as a system that is responsible for countless, future improvements in the world of gaming. Overall, Super Nintendo was a huge hit across the planet and it sold out common rivals such as Sega Genesis.
Super Nintendo Mini Games Download Free
This guide will show you how to play N64 games like Super Mario 64 on your SNES Classic Mini. Please note the SNES Classic does not run most N64 games well but some games (like Mario 64) are very playable. Please see our list of compatible games on the bottom of this page.
This tutorial is the same and works for both the SNES Classic Mini and NES Classic Mini.
If you have already installed hakchi2 CE to your console, connect your console to the computer, turn it on, and open hakchi. Wait until your console is Online then skip to step #5.
1. Download hakchi2 CE (hakchi2-CE-#.#.#-release.zip) and extract it to your computer.
2. Run hakchi.exe.
3. Go to Kernel > Install / Repair and hit Yes.
4. If this is your first time, you will be prompted to install drivers. You will only need to do this once. Now follow the steps on the screen - connect your console to your computer, hold the reset button and turn on the power switch, and then release the reset button after a few seconds.
5. Go to Modules > KMFD's Mod Hub.
6. Go to the KMFD RetroArch tab, select the latest version of RetroArch, and hit Download and Install Module.
7. Go to the KMFD Cores tab, select Genesis Plus GX, and hit Download and Install Module.
8. Exit out of KMFD's Mod Hub. Now hit Add more games and add the ROMs files (you can add multiple at once and you do not need to unzip the ROM file).
9. [Optional] Highlight the games, right-click, and select Download box art for selected games OR you can manually select each game and add your own box art by hitting Browse in the bottom right corner. You can edit the game details under Game options.
You can also change the structure of the game selection screen by going to Structure and selecting your option. I like all of my original and added games on the same page so I have disabled page/folders.
See All Results For This Question
10. Hit Synchronize selected games with NES/SNES Mini.
After the process is complete, the games will be available on your SNES Classic Mini.
11. Launch the game and press Start + Select to open the Retroarch menu.
12. Go down to Controls to map your controls.
We recommend using a Wii Classic Controller Pro to play N64 games on the SNES Classic.
- F-Zero X
- Snowboard Kids
- Snowboard Kids 2
- Starfox 64
- Super Mario 64
- Wipeout 64
Note: Some of the games listed may have minor issues but should be fully playable. This list will be updated regularly.
Please leave us a comment with games that ran well for you so we can expand our list!
One of the best features of Hakchi2 is its super intuitive interface. Adding ROMs is as simple as clicking on the ‘add more games’ button and selecting the ROMs that you want to introduce. From its own interface you can also add a cover, specify the number of players and even add details such as the release date and the maker.
Once you’re done adding the ROMs to your Super Nintendo Mini, just click on the ‘synchronize’ button. You then have to follow a brief tutorial and your tiny console will be ready to be used and enjoyed.
Hakchi2 is a tool that’s pretty much a must-have for any Super Nintendo Mini user that wants to add a few new games to their console. It is important to keep in mind that although this is a pretty easy to use program, it could damage your console if you’re not careful.