- Upload Mp3 For Download Free
- Upload Mp3 Ringtone Download
- Site To Upload Mp3
- Upload Mp3 For Download Free
Dec 11, 2010 Step 2 Convert MP3 to YouTube Preset Format. Go to the Target section and click the drop-down icon to expand the output format list, select the Web Video YouTube and choose a resolution in the right, then the output format will be best suited for uploading to YouTube. Tips: YouTube currently supports MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, WebM, FLV, and 3GPP. Fixing an mp3 file with broken information. Go to MP3 Repair on this link. Drag and drop the file you want to repair to this upload area or click it to open a file dialog, locate the file and upload it that way. Upload the file by clicking the orange button that has your filename in it. Wait for the file to upload.Summary :
YouTube is a popular website for sharing videos, but it has become a community for people to upload music onto. However, YouTube does not allow users to upload MP3 files separately. So how did they upload MP3 to YouTube? Here is the answer.
How to upload audio (.mp3, .wav) DIRECTLY TO YOUTUBE? PLEASE! I'm tired of getting my sound distorted or poor audio quality. YouTube Help
Have you ever encountered this problem? It’s a pity to tell this person there is no direct way to upload audio to YouTube. However, fortunately, this post put forward two indirect solutions. One is to upload the MP3 file with an image via online programs, like Audioship; the other is to convert the MP3 file to a video format by free converters, such as MiniTool Movie Maker, released by MiniTool.
Can I Upload MP3 to YouTube
Can I upload MP3 to YouTube? No.
Are there any YouTube upload limits? Yes.
Being an exclusive video hosting website, YouTube doesn’t accept or recognize common audio files such as MP3, WMA, AAC, and others.
Besides, YouTube is very strict with copyright protection. This means you can’t add any of your favorite but copyrighted tracks to YouTube. Most of the tracks you listen to are protected. If you upload such a track to YouTube, it will be muted and will receive a warning from the YouTube team.
Many users want to know how to legally upload music to YouTube. For those special singers and actors, they want to upload their own original songs, cover albums, their version of popular songs to increase their visibility. For those ordinary users, they upload MP3 to YouTube for sharing their favorite songs with more people.
However, nothing is impossible. Although YouTube does not allow users to upload audio files, there are two effective methods to upload MP3 to YouTube. Let’s learn them one by one. Please bear in mind that uploading audio files is much harder than uploading videos.
Method 1. Convert MP3 to Video
Since YouTube can not recognize audio files, why not convert them to video formats and then upload them to YouTube? There are 2 free and easy-to-use video converters - one for Mac users, the other for Windows users.
MiniTool Movie Maker (Windows)
MiniTool Movie Maker, a free video maker, editor and converter, supports to input various file types: audio (WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4R), photo (JPG, JPEG, BMP, ICO, PNG, GIF) and video (MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MOV, FLV, MP4, MPG, VOB, WMV). It supports lossless quality conversion at super-fast speed.
Related article: MP3 to MIDI
How to convert an MP3 file to a video format with this freeware?
It’s pretty easy. All you need is to input your MP3 file and an image or a video and then export it to a video format. Here we recommend inputting a video as the background of the MP3 file. Why not an image? Because videos are certainly more attractive than images. Uploading an audio file with an excellent video background is more likely toincrease YouTube subscribers.
Now, let’s learn the detailed steps of converting an MP3 file to a video.
Step 1. Launch MiniTool Movie Maker
- Free download, install and launch MiniTool Movie Maker on your PC. (It supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- Shut down the movie templates window or click Full-Feature Mode to enter the main interface.
Step 2. Import media files and add to the timeline
- Click Import Media Files button to import your MP3 file and the video.
- In the Media library, click + to add the video and the MP3 file to the timeline or drag and drop them to the timeline one by one.
Step 3. Edit the video and the MP3 file
- Edit the video - rotate video to correct the orientation, trim video to delete unwanted parts; split video into several parts; adjust video contrast, saturation, brightness and 3D LUT.
- Edit the audio - merge several audios into one; change the volume of audio and set up fade in or fade out.
Step 4. Export the MP3 file to a video format
- Click the Export button in the top toolbar to open the export window.
- Open the Format drop-down menu, select the best YouTube video format - MP4, which is selected by default. Besides, you can give a name, specify the store location and select a suitable resolution for this MP4 file. Then tap on the Export button again.
After conversion, you can click the Find Target to check the MP4 file and then upload it to your YouTube channel.
Upload Mp3 For Download Free
- Offer different types of templates.
- Support to combine videos into one.
- Offer a simple and intuitive timeline.
- Support numerous popular transitions and effects.
- Add text (titles, captions, and credits) into video.
- Allow making color correction of video.
- Export video in common video formats.
- Change the video resolution to adjust video file size.
- Save video or audio files on different devices.
HandBrake is a free and open-source transcoder for digital video files, originally developed in 2003.
It is an admirable choice when selecting an MP3 converter to convert MP3 to YouTube video, because it has many features that set it apart from the others, including high-quality conversion, batch scanning, queuing of encodes, video filters for file editing, live static and video preview, chapter markers, and others.
- Support to convert various file formats.
- Available for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Convert a batch of video files at once.
- Add subtitles to video files.
Method 2. Upload MP3 with an Image Online
If you don’t want to install software on your PC, try the second method - utilizing third-party services, which can help you upload your audio files to YouTube automatically. You just need to log into your Google account, pick an image as background, and upload your MP3 file.
For your convenience, this article details three best third-party YouTube uploaders. Please check them carefully and choose the one that suits you best.
Audioship.io claims that it is the easiest way to upload audio, music albums and personal tracks to YouTube. Artists, music producers, DJs, podcasts, and radio stations all rely on Audioship.io to publish their audio to YouTube. It provides users with a reliable, fast and excellent audio-to-video migration service with no watermarks, unlimited file size and 24x7 customer support.
- Select favorite background images for your MP3 files.
- Save time by uploading multiple audio files at once.
- Upload MP3 to YouTube with high quality.
TunesToTube is an online application, which aims to help users upload audio to YouTube without editing or other preparations. The website is free to use but you need to link your YouTube account first to the site allowing them to access your YouTube channels. It is ideal for producers or musicians who want to promote their new music.
- MP3 files you upload will not be re-encoded by this site, and additional steps are taken to ensure the best audio quality.
- Upload MP3 files to your YouTube account via Google’s OAuth API.
TOVID.IO is an online video creation service that allows users to upload an MP3 to YouTube combined with a cover image. With just a few simple steps, you can upload your MP3 and your chosen cover image to YouTube. Once completed, the site will render the video from the MP3 file and the image and upload it directly to YouTube on your behalf.
- 720p HD resolution of the final YouTube video.
- No need to install and launch a heavy video editor.
- Never access your login credentials.
Comparison Between Method 1 and Method 2
MiniTool Movie Maker
All in all, comparing with the second method of using online services, the first method - converting audio files into video formats and then uploading them to YouTube is a little waste of time.
However, the first method has countless advantages - no ads, no viruses, no watermarks, no registration required and never access your YouTube account. The most important is you can create an excellent background for your MP3 file with videos, while those online services only offer some simple images.
You might be interested in: Convert Video to Audio
Bonus Tip - Best Time to Upload to YouTube
Upload Mp3 Ringtone Download
Social Media is all about timing. If you post a YouTube video at an inappropriate time, it could be a real waste and you will gain a little reward. In contrast, if you share videos at the right time, it would be completely different. So when is the best time to upload videos to YouTube?
The Best Time to Upload YouTube Videos
For most, the best time to upload YouTube videos is late afternoon. For most people, the best time to upload a video is in the evening. These times are the time most users are online. More specifically, it is advised to post between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, which has the most Internet users and the largest market share.
The Best Day to Upload YouTube Videos
Of all the days of the week to post, Thursday and Friday are best to upload YouTube videos and the shared content will receive many views during the weekend. As most YouTube viewers are school-age children or young adults, viewership generally begins to ramp up on Thursday, peaks on Saturday and then tapers off on Sunday afternoon.
Two completely different approaches have been discussed above. Which one do you prefer? Or you can try both of them. If you have any questions or suggestions about it, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.
Upload MP3 to YouTube FAQ
- MiniTool uTube Downloader
- Online Video Converter
- YTD Video Downloader
- aTube Catcher
Site To Upload Mp3
- Run MiniTool Movie Maker on your PC.
- Import your MP3 file and an image as you like.
- Select MP4 as the output format.
- Click Export to save it on your device.
Upload Mp3 For Download Free