This wikiHow teaches you how to download the Amazon Music app on a PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, or iPad. As long as you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can use the Amazon Music app to listen to music ad-free. If you're not subscribed to Prime, you'll still be able to listen to music, but you'll hear ads. With the free Amazon Music player on the web, listen to your music collection anywhere you are. With Amazon Music Unlimited you get unlimited access to 50 Million songs. Listen ad-free with unlimited skips. Enjoy all the new releases and thousands of playlists and stations. Start your 30-Day FREE trial (Renews automatically. New customers only). Oct 24, 2018 But due to the strict protection of the digital resources, those downloaded videos and music are only accessible to the official Amazon apps, such as Prime Video or Amazon Music app. Some of the users may want to copy those video and music files in order to save them to the computers or export to other devices for watching and listening, but they are not sure where those Amazon media files download to Android phone. With this great Amazon Music downloader, you are able to download songs from Amazon Music to MP3 without installing the Amazon Music app. Then you can put Amazon Music on MP3 player after conversion. Below, we'll go over how to download Amazon Music to MP3 player for playing without any hassle. Amazon has created a range of SDKs and services that span multiple platforms to help you earn more revenue, engage your audience, manage your apps, and more. Each SDK, plugin, or other tool below contains a brief description along with links for downloads, release notes, and documentation. By downloading our developer SDKs.
I have recently installed Amazon Music, I am a Prime customer. Music from my cloud has downloaded to my device (Galaxy S3) but I want to move it to my SD card. I cannot find the music files anywhere to move them.
Does anyone know where they are?ale
I ultimately found the m4a files in /mnt/extSdCard/Android/data/com.amazon.mp3/files/Music
The trick, however, is that they are hidden files. They do not appear when viewing the folder with either the native file manager or RootExplorer (even when 'Show Hidden Files' is checked). They are found only by using RootExplorer to search the device for 'm4a' files.
At least now I know they are on the SD card anyway.
First check Amazon Music App Menu, Settings (gear wheel icon), tap Storage Location.
If set External, try looking in CardAndroidMediacom.Amazon.mp3
If set Internal, try looking in PhoneAndroidMediacom.Amazon.mp3filesmediaMusic
Then usually subfolders by Artist.And yes, finding them each time is highly annoying! On Galaxy S5 with Android Marshmallow/6.x, I used the standard My Files manager to add a shortcut to the My Files start screen for my Card folder.
On my Galaxy S5, this is the path:
My phone software, including Amazon apps, are current versions for today's date.
On my Galaxy S4 downloaded music goes to /storage/sdcard0/Music
And streamed music goes to /storage/sdcard0/amazonmp3/temp/.streamcache
Nexus 5X Marshmallow, Amazon player download location.Just using File Manager, using the directory tab not the category tab (did not have show hidden files selected) and literally go to Music folder. All my Amazon downloads were found in the Music folder.
On my HTC 610 Desire running Android 4.4.2, Amazon music files are stored under two different directories on my SD card.
Files from CDs or songs that I have purchased through Amazon are located under:
This PCHTC Desire 610SD cardAndroiddatacom.amazon.mp3filesMusicPublic
Files that are perks for being an Amazon Prime member (I don't have to buy them, they are available for Prime members to stream as part of a Prime subscription) which I download for offline listening are located at:
This PCHTC Desire 610SD cardAndroiddatacom.amazon.mp3filesMusicPrivate
On a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge, the .m4a files are stored in a the following location:
My Files>Device Storage>Android>Data>com.amazon.mp3>files>Music
You can use 'My Files' to launch explorer on the device and drill down to find them.
On a Google Pixel the files are stored in the following location:xavier_fakerat
On my Samsung Tab 8.4 inch SMT 700 the path is:SD Card/ Android / Data / com.amazon.music / files / music
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged samsung-galaxy-s-3amazon-mp3 or ask your own question.Download Article Download Article
This article was written by Darlene Antonelli, MA. Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities.
This article has been viewed 4,578 times.
This wikiHow teaches you how to download the Amazon Music app on a PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, or iPad. As long as you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can use the Amazon Music app to listen to music ad-free. If you're not subscribed to Prime, you'll still be able to listen to music, but you'll hear ads.
Method 1 of 2:Downloading the Mobile App Download Article
- 1Open the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). The Amazon Music app is free to download and use.
- 2Search for 'Amazon Music.' You'll find the search bar at the top of the screen (Google Play Store) or in a tab at the bottom of your screen (App Store).Advertisement
- 3Tap the search result that lists 'Amazon Mobile LLC' as the developer. The first search result is next to a blue app icon that says 'music' with an arrow pointing from 'm' to 'c'.
- 4Tap Install (Google Play Store) or Get (App Store). The app will download immediately and appear on either one of your Home screens or in the app drawer.
- If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you also have an ad-free account with Amazon Music, so you'll want to make sure you're logged in when you use that app.
Method 2 of 2:Downloading on a PC or Mac Download Article
- 1Go to https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16962657011. This will take you to an Amazon site where you can download the Amazon Music desktop player for Windows and Mac.
- 2Click Get the app. It's a blue button near the center of the web page.
- Your file manager will pop-up so you can choose where to save the installation file.
- 3Run the installation file. Double-click the notification when the installer is finished downloading, then open it.
- 4Follow the on-screen instructions to install Amazon Music. If you're using a Mac, you'll be prompted to drag and drop the Amazon Music application icon to the Applications folder in Finder. If you're using a Windows computer, just click through the installer.
- When you're finished with the installer, Amazon Music should appear as an application in your Application folder or Start Menu.
Where Does Amazon Music Download To Android Phones
You Might Also Like
Where Does Amazon Music Download To Android Tv
About This Article
Amazon Music App Download For AndroidX
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store.
2. Search for 'Amazon Music.'
3. Tap the search result that lists 'Amazon Mobile LLC' as the developer.
4. Tap Install or Get.